2.13.2013

xoxo

It's one in the morning. I can't sleep. Happy loving :)


I wish I saved the link of where these pictures are from and who photographed them. I often surf the net, see an image(s) I like, save it, sometimes collage it, make it my desktop for a week, repeat. 

Whoever these calm, simplistic photos belong to- thank you, and happy valentine's day. 

For me and my valentine less means more. The card (rather, post-it note) he gave me read, 

"love you dude
-austin"

and I absolutely adored it

8 comments:

  1. aw, i miss you. Happy Valentine's Day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom always says , "Less is more"

    Happy Valentines Day .. If you can't sleep call me ... I am always awake.

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom always says , "Less is more"

    Happy Valentines Day .. If you can't sleep call me ... I am always awake.

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post. I love you!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what I would call those flowers? "Soft." So glad I understand your vision. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this! the colors in the pictures are so pretty and calming.

    ReplyDelete